Each Cooperator of the Pedalo Supermarket devotes 2 hours and 45 minutes of his/her time per month to actual hands-on work for the cooperative.
It is possible to choose from different roles depending on individual preferences and abilities. Some shifts can be done remotely: encoding invoices, running information meetings, organizing, shifts, etc. To find out more and register for these shifts, send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
– 4 people per team
– Preparation of packages
– Order verifications
Friday from 4pm to 6:45pm
– 4 people per team
– Package delivery to incoming membre
– Storage room management
Friday from 5pm to 6:45pm
Saturday from 9:45am to 12:30pm
In addition to the role chosen, each cooperator must choose a “team” which will determine the exact timetable for his/her shifts.
The summary of all the dates of all the shifts up to the end of 2022 can be accessed by clicking here.
For example, a cooperator who chooses Order processing in Team C, will work on Friday november 26th from 4:30 p.m. to 7.15 p.m. but also on Friday February 17 (4weeks later) in the same time slot, etc..
Choose your shift
The different work teams
- Organizes the work of the members (eg: manage shifts, allocation of shifts to members of the WG’s)
- Is responsible for following up on potential new members (eg responding to e-mails, requesting information)
WG products (to know more about this WG and subscribe, click here)
- Choose the products
- Sets prices,
- Manages orders and the stocks
WG Legal and finance :
- Provides supports for the Administrative Body with financial resources management, the drafting of a provisional annual budget and in the organization of the General Assemblies,
- Searches for subsidies and follows the relevent procedures required ,
- Drafts the Rules Of Procedures & follows up on the potential proposals for modifications of the statutes.
- Ensures a legal and tax watch in conjunction with the accountant (eg tax shelter, data protection);
- Takes care of contract management (eg: rent, utilities, etc.) and
- Establishes a communication strategy (graphic charter, overall management),
- Manages social networks (Facebook & Instagram) as well as the website
- Manages advertising campaigns,
- Oversees of the recruitment of new members,
- Drafts and publishes presentation leaflets (digital, paper) and
- Organizes presentation events for the cooperative
WG training and internal workings
- Provides information within the cooperative (content),
- Organizes meetups for members ,
- Provides training for new members and organizes their schedule
- Develops educational tools (eg: super-cooperator’s manual) and designates mentors for new members
WG store site management
- Finds and manages a suitable site for the activity of the cooperative,
- Determines the layout of this site and
- Discusses the potential futur improvements to that layout
- Determines the choice of software and
- Provides tech (IT) support (eg issues with card payment terminals)
- Coordinates recruitment activities for new cooperators
- Coordinates events and organizes attendance at external events as a mean of recruitment of new cooperators
- Manages the Members-Get-Members program
- Sets up in-person meetings (+ flyers) with potential cooperators